Monday, August 07, 2006

All About Footsall

Lokman is an agile striker with pace and determination, who possesses the ability to poach goals and create them himself through his speed and skill. “My speed and my teeth are my main assets,” “I like to eat ball and drop off and turn with the ball so I can run back and sleep.” "I always shaken (Dedoar) off the field. He was top scorer for the Academy Under-18s as a first year scholar in 2004/05, scoring 2 goals in 2 starts as the Informasi Teknologi FC (INTEK FC) finished first in the Premier Academy League Group. Unfortunately, this season was "tak menjadi" for Lokman. He can't maintain his stability and controlling off the ball. He signed up professional forms two months with a cool 500 rupiah only, and after speculations after, he was hang-off his boots for this entire seasion. Tak tau ape masalah nye...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...